__________,_ On Behalf of ____________ of __________________
We are authorised to offer firm for reply ___________________
1. Price $ ________________ - less _______% total commission this end.
2. Subject prompt inspection of the vessel with clean swept holds at _____________ within ____________.
3. Subject approval of class records after inspection of same.
4. Buyer's reply on inspection of vessel and records within three working days after completion of vessel inspection.
5. Delivery of the vessel, charter free, at a port in _______________ range at a safe anchorage or berth safely afloat within 30 days after signing of memorandum of agreement and deposit lodget with cancelling date in buyer's option.
6. Vessel to be delivered with class maintained, free of recommendations and free of average damage. All safety certificates to be up date. Vessel to be delivered in substantially the same condition as when inspected.
7. National and international trading certificates to be unextended, clean and valid for a minimum period of six months from the time of delivery.
List of all certificates to be provided.
8. Dry docking as per NSF 1993 (Clause 6a to apply)
9. Vessel to be delivered with everything to it on board, ashore and on order including all spare parts and spare equipment including spare propeller and tailshaft, radio/navaids not on hire (please itemise).
10. Purchase price to include bunkers and luboils as on board at time of delivery.
11. Vessel to bedelivered free of all encumbrances/mortgages/maritime liens/taxes/claims and all debts whatsoever.
12. Buyer's right to place two men on board at buyer's risk and expence after contract signed, deposit lodged and buyer's signed indemniries peovided.
13. Sellers to guarantee the vessel has not traded with/to Israel, Cuba, North Korea and is not blacklisted by the Central Boycott Office of the Arab League.
14. English law arbitration in London.
15. Buyer's option to change flag and registration.